BLOG

Welcome to my blog site. Please visit the blog below to read about my adventures abroad. Then choose any of the galleries on the right to view my art work. Don't miss the latest gallery addition, Digital Art. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Off to Berlin and Paris

On Monday, Oct 11, we are off to Germany and France. I'm a little concerned due to the travel alert just issued by the State Department. However, Ralph must go for a work project, so I will be brave and join him. Besides, I do believe that we should not let the threat of terrorism disrupt our lives, but should always be cautious of our environment. So I probably won't go up the Eiffel Tower, but I'll get within range to take good photographs. And you never know, once I get there I may change my mind and become my fearless self.

No comments:

Post a Comment